Wait, it's Friday? How did that happen?

I have just two things to say:

1. I thought I knew what tired was. I don't think I knew what tired was. This week is a whole new level of tired. (Insomnia, you are a punk.) There should be another word for tired. Exhausted, you say? That's the word? It's not good enough. Another. Give me another word.

And

2. As it turns out, I'm the kind of mom who buys gadgets in an attempt to make this mothering thing easier. For example, I just bought this object for grocery carts and restaurant high chairs. Is it necessary? Nope. But I used it today, and I am well-pleased. I don't think I thought I'd be that kind of mom. Oh well. I yam what I yam.


Tell me how you're doing, would ya?



Comments

MaryAnne said…
I'm reading your blog instead of sleeping like a sensible person!

And I sewed one of those things for Anna. Maybe I'll blog that adventure someday. In the meantime, I'll say you were smart to just buy one.
Unknown said…
The word is motherhood. That is the word you are looking for. I like gadgets too.
-kira
belann said…
Know the insomnia thing well, and sometimes ya gotta have gadgets.
Amara said…
That's the best part of any sport: getting new stuff. Motherhood counts right?
Deja said…
Mary Anne; I keep trying to imagine making one. You're brave to have attempted it!

Kira; I think you must be right.

Ma; I hope you're sleeping better.

Amara; I like the idea of it as a sport. It's the most physical thing I've ever done for sure.

Popular posts from this blog

Fearful Things

Spider Fight Continues

A Great Hope