Oh Boy



Love this picture of Sam and his dad in Marblehead.

Sam's parents were in town last week, and they spoiled us rotten--in a very good way. They fixed things around the house, bought us yummy food and more yummy food, then whisked us off for a weekend in New York. New York was swinging gently into spring--blossoms just barely peeking and the weather lovelier than I remembered it could be.

Here's one more picture of Sam going into Count Orlock's Nightmare Gallery in Salem. You can't tell from his back how excited he is. He must have said, "Oh boy," about 300 times. I honestly don't know if I've ever seen him happier.

Comments

belann said…
I'm glad you had a good time. Savor the good times.
Mike and Emily said…
Salem is a weird place...
Love the picture of him and his dad. Tells a great story.
Amara said…
I was waiting for the description of the Nightmare Gallery. Didn't you go in? Or was it too scary for me to hear about..you know I get nightmares...

Popular posts from this blog

Fearful Things

Outrageous Expectations

A Great Hope