Baby Quilt

My friend Em and I made this quilt for a girl at church and her wee babe. 



Please note: Emily did the ENTIRE quilt in LESS time than it took me to make the meager little flowers.  (sigh.)

(It was a strange shower, since she had also received some sort of clothes hamper that looked a lot like a rubbish bin, and every gift she opened went straight into that to keep them all together, I suppose. So our quilt and all the pretty pink outfits? Seemed to go straight in the trash ... Oh well.)

Comments

beautiful quilt! way to go!
ps- Dave's cousin is an interior designer and has an awesome blog. This post made me think of you and your love of tea. check it out!

http://houseofchicandpenoche.blogspot.com/2010/11/mad-hatter-tea-time-finale.html
Meeshab said…
love the blankie. love love love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Fearful Things

Spider Fight Continues

A Great Hope